Get detailed sound in your backyard or on your patio with outdoor speakers powered by Amp. Control with the Sonos app, Apple AirPlay 2, and more.
Includes: Amp, Outdoor Speaker (Pair)
These speakers are engineered to withstand humidity, water, salt spray, heat, UV rays, and freezing temperatures.
Sonos Architectural powered by Amp
With a shared commitment to superior sound and great design, Sonos and Sonance have partnered on a collection of passive architectural speakers optimized for Sonos Amp.
Passive speakers require an amplifier.
Features And Specs
- Class-D digital amplifier. 125W/Ch at 8 ohms
- Line-In Sources Supported: Audio device with analogue RCA output or optical output (optical adaptor required). TV device with HDMI ARC or optical output (optical adaptor required).
- Subwoofer output: Auto-detecting RCA type, user-adjustable 50-110 Hz crossover
- Speaker output connections: Banana plugs (2) capable of stereo or dual mono sound.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls to optimize sound performance. Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms.
- Controls:Touch interface with volume up/down, previous/next track and play/pause.
Power & Networking
- Power supply:AC 100-120/220-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- WiFi, not Bluetooth:Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming.
- Ethernet ports:Dual Ethernet ports can connect Amp to a wired home network and allow for connection of additional Sonos players.
- Apple AirPlay 2:Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher.
- 2 each of Outdoor Speakers, Speaker Grilles, FastMount Brackets, Wiring Terminal Covers, and (1) Installation Manual
- Sonos Amp, Sonos banana plugs (2), AC power cord, warranty and regulatory booklet, and Quickstart Guide.